Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite name for teenage unwed mothers?

tramp, floosie, hussy, or Bristol? Attention Wal-Mart shoppers!What is your favorite name for teenage unwed mothers?
...Palin-drones?What is your favorite name for teenage unwed mothers?
You are a sad pathetic man


Teenage pregnancy is a sad event...at least she had the integrity not to kill the baby.


She is getting married to the father.


Calling a 17 year old mother names is very dishonorable.


Do you also make fun of the handicapped?
My favorite name is STRONG.. they could have had an abortion but at least they are responsible and take care of what they need to take care of. My name for you is loser. You are pathetic and you need to grow up.
I refer to them as ';jim s';





Real nice question.





Actually, I refer to them as teenage unwed mothers.
Ya know, you really shouldn't make comments like that because you might have a daughter some day %26amp; you never know what might happen!
none of them


i think there very brave


keeping a child at such a young age and they are strong enough not to think they need a husband to do it
teenage unwed mothers.......I WAS one, you twit, don't judge, life goes on and I wouldn't trade my baby (now 16) for anything......get a life @$$hole.............
Misguided...like you.
The same thing I would call a teenage unwed father-A parent
Stay classy...
****
Mom
TUMS
Ignorant. Either that or just plain stupid!
my favorite name for you would be a loser. Thanks for the points
bet your a dad and left when you found out she was pregnant stupid man

No comments:

Post a Comment