Thursday, December 31, 2009

My teenage daughter has had rough, red skin on her cheeks for a few years. Not roseola. Any other ideas?

She has nice skin otherwise, not much acne. It isn't painful or inflamed, doesn't spread like a rash, just rougher than her other skin and more red. Not bright red like she's embarrassed. I'd rather look a condition up and research on my own, and then go to a dermatologist if necessary. You know, fun insurance games and all that...My teenage daughter has had rough, red skin on her cheeks for a few years. Not roseola. Any other ideas?
I think you should see a professional before trying any treatments of your own, just to be on the safe side.My teenage daughter has had rough, red skin on her cheeks for a few years. Not roseola. Any other ideas?
My 15 year old sister had that until this last year! I am a Mary Kay consultant and we had her try the ultimate miracle set which includes the microdermabrassion at home treatments. It is MUCH cheaper then going to the dermatologist and is backed by a patent and 100% gaurantee! Her skin has cleared up and looks so great, especially where it was on her lower cheaks!
how old? sound like she could be rubbing her skin on something to make it like that. or maybe the soap is doing it. or maybe it sun burn. put some lotion on it. it will probally fix it. if lotion dont work then try antibacterial and try to make sure she dont rub her face or get sun burn or maybe change the soap.
It could be something she's putting on her face that she's allergic to. Try everything for her face for sensitive skin and see what happens.
it could be a little eczema..try Na-PCA spray (found at any health food store) also could be psoriasis or contact dermatitis all of these can result from skin sensitivity to soaps and cosmetics- but try the Na-PCA moisturizing spray
Totally know what you mean. I'm not sure how it's spelled, but Escama?


It sounds like it might be that, but I'm not positive.
I think she has dry skin, let her use a moisturizer.
justbtell her to moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment