Monday, December 28, 2009

In an effort to reduce teenage pregnacy rates should all females under 21 be fitted with a chastity belt?

right last question tonight, cognac is beginning to have noticeable affects.In an effort to reduce teenage pregnacy rates should all females under 21 be fitted with a chastity belt?
So speaks an ';ape man!'; I think a better way would be to give all young people from the age of 12 up work experience based in nurseries, play groups and (for the older ones), maternity units. They need to see infants from birth to school age and ideally that's all they should see for at least 1-2 weeks a year. So many teenage girls have the idea that babies are like some kind of human puppy, and boys that they have no responsibility toward caring for babies. Putting at the ';coal face'; as it were might make more of a difference.


A chastity belt, (and I know you're messing here), for todays teens would be more like some kind of reality challenge and no doubt some berk would at some point bring on the acetylene torch. This along with the immortal lines of ';s'ok I know what I'm doing, I seen it on TV,'; should guarantee a hospital visit for some poor lass. Not a good idea.In an effort to reduce teenage pregnacy rates should all females under 21 be fitted with a chastity belt?
So what do you suggest we do to men, ? or is a woman to blame every time ...You could say they are to blame, but some men take advantage when they take them drinking. I am glad I never had that problem as I have never drank, plus I never went that far with any man, until I met the man, and got married..Of course many Girls do not think about their bodies when they go out, so they are as bad as prostitutes, if not worse.I blame a lot of the Mothers who do not talk to them and explain to them all the problems that can arise from this folly. My two girls did not fall into that trap because I talked to them, and explained what the outcome would be,and they both got married and did not have children until a lot later on, plus one does not have any, nor does she want them.
I am at a complete loss as to what it is about young people that they cannot get it into their thick heads that unprotected sex can result in a pregnancy. There are several forms of contraception that both men and women can use yet they are not capable or intelligent enough to use them - words fail me.
Well that's the same as asking if every young male under the age of 21 should be fitted with cock and ball rings to ensure that they don't become fully erect and ejaculate. What sort of stupid question is this? I think you need to stop drinking before you ask questions here.
Not under 21, but not married, basically regardless age.


This will not prevent teenage pregnancy but also protect virginity.
you've been watching frankie howard and up the chastity belt again.


Beginning to have noticeable affects, no far better to provide decent sex ed, and abstinence pledges.
Are you a retard? That's the same thing as saying...


In and effort to reduce teenage pregnany rates, should all males under 21 have their diicks chopped off?
LOL Good question. I vote No.


Teenagers just need more information about how to prevent pregnacy.
Why should females be fit with chastity belts? Why not the males? And no. We should just have better sex education.
Yes because its all the girls fault isn't?


Young geezers under 21 have nothing to do with teenage pregnancy I'm sure








Bloody hell - what did you make me bite for??!! Go to bed!!!
What? I was married at 18 and had my first child at 21, that wouldn't have been possible with a chastity belt on!


And why no such device for the boys? Double standards, I see..
no , any male having sex with any teenager should be jailed for 1 year





boys are out having sex with girls as young as 11 it is wrong
no. just stop their benefits. make the parents of teenage mums take responsibility for their daughter and her children.
That would be a good idea if only to save them from themselves i am enraged at children having babies.
How about teaching responsibility to the men(boys). Keep it Zipped!
I've always been handy with locks, but at my age it aint gonna matter anymore.
God no, if people want to have sex then they should be able to


They just need to know about risks and consequences
Very unrealistic..teach no sex before marriage..self control
Hehe yeah like one of them pairs of metal knickers with the big padlock on like in Robin Hood Men In Tights. :-D
Think you are a bit pissed here. Happy New Year
lol put away the cognac :)
yes, with a seven lever security lock
Um no.
Hell no!
What about the Men?
what about the boys wear them for the first time in history
lol what a radical idea





doesn't sound like much fun, so I'll vote no
what about all fellas get their ***** chopped off?

No comments:

Post a Comment