Monday, December 28, 2009

Poll: How many of you are teenage moms?

Why weren't you on birth control and did you become pregnant because you wanted to trap your guy?Poll: How many of you are teenage moms?
Nope I'm not a teenage mother. But my ex got his girlfriend pregnant. They were only together for 1 month and she wasn't on birth control. She wants the baby and he doesn't. He definitely is trapped in. She is 20 and he is 27. I wish them the best of luck though.Poll: How many of you are teenage moms?
I was a parent at 16 years old. I am 26 years old now and still with the guy. I didn't trap him. His parents my parents and everyone else around us try to keep us apart so we had a baby to stay together. No regrets.
thats kind of a bad description





it takes two to tango my friend





sometimes birth control and condoms break or dont work





sometimes the sperm is so small it can go throught the condom


ive heard that before





im not a teenage mom


but if i were id be very offended by your question





'; trying to trap your man';





there is also rape








if a man doesnt want a girl pregnant or cant handle it if it happens





he shouldnt be stickig his dick anywhere








grow up
I'm not and will probably never be a mother period
I had my son at 15 and no, condoms don't always ';work.'; I didn't trap him since he is still here and we have another child and now I'm 28 and we are married. He could have run off years ago, but I'm afraid he seems to like me :)
I was a teenage mom. I was nineteen. But it was planned and yes I am still with the father. It has been nine years. No it wasn't to trap my man he wanted it just as much as I did
haha you got someone pregnant and now you're blaming her aren't you? classic. i got pregnant because i wasnt scared to. i knew the guy i was having sex with wasnt going to leave me even in the worst cases. we're married now and have been for 2 years. why dont you own up to responsibility and think about how the girl feels?
I got pregnant at 18. I am 21 now... and I love my daughter. I wouldn't say she was planned, but we didnt use protection. We figured if it happens it happens... we're ready to be parents if it does happen. We are married now, happy, and wouldn't give her up for anything in the world. and BTW it wasnt done to trap the guy.
am not
I wasn't :( I wonder what my life would be like if I had been. I did everything right Honor Roll, College, Grad School.


I'm so Good. If I were Pregnant as a teenager...I still think everything in my life would be okay!


I personally don't Sabotage or trap people......no matter how young I would have been!
At that point, the thought was it will never happen to me, but it did.. and to trap him, no. I layed down to do it and what it brought me was wonderful but now, I must care for this child. I set my life how I wanted to I guess you could say. Unplanned but thats how I did it.
I'm a teenage mom...except for the fact I'm not a woman, or a teen, or have a kid, but other than that...
Some of us can't take birth control. But your daddy should of used condoms with your mommy. To keep from having offspring.
I was 17 when my daughter was conceived and 18 when she was born. I wasn't on birth control because my partner and I BOTH decided to have a child together! A baby isn't a way to TRAP anybody as parents can, and do still just walk out of the child's life when ever they feel like it....My daughters dad cheated on my 3 years latter with my (I thought) best friend. She is 11 now and he hasn't seen her since she was 6. Trapped I don't think so.
a lot of teen girls have gotten pregnant while on birth control and as far as trapping a man, um men can use condoms and if they dont and their girl gets pregnant, they can't whine at all. Birth control is a 2 way street dear and with your nasty attitude I don't think you'll have to worry about knocking up a girl anytime soon.
i had my son at 16. I was on the pill...


you need a life. Now everyone is like what you have obviously experienced
you have nothing better to do do you?
Okay i was on birth control and we used a condom but i still got pregnant because the condom broke and the bill isn't 100% effective, no i didnt want to trap the guy at all he's not even in my life right now
Well.. i'm not a mom yet. I'm 18 and pregnant. Due in March. It wasn't planned and I WAS on birth control. So NOO i did not do it to trap my guy!!
I was a teenage mom 18 years ago. No I wasn't on birth contol because no one talked to me about it. Things were different back then and my mom would never talk to me about anything. No I did not want to trap my guy.
im a teenage mom, but not by choice. i wasnt on birth control because i didnt want to have sex.
Nope, I'm not pregnant. Do you really think that birth control is the answer? A guy that is with a girl only for sex won't stick around. Birth control doesn't change anything in the guy but help him become more selfish. Birth control = Weak men. It's really too bad that so many men and women have bought into the lie.
im pg and 18 i couldnt take birth control due to other meds the father knew and he chose not to wear the condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment