Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need things to do on the weekends. I'm a fifteen year old teenage girl who loves sport, dancing and music

Please give me things from eating healthiliy, to exercising (important). I would really like to get into shape, I've always been a fit tennis player, but I've layed off a bit and fat is starting tro accumulate on my tummy and thighs. Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also I'm not allowed out much so I would greatly value anyone with ideas of things for teenage girls to do for fun. Whether it's beauty related or arty farty or anything. Please, I'll die of boredom otherwise.I need things to do on the weekends. I'm a fifteen year old teenage girl who loves sport, dancing and music
Give out a party and invite all your friends there. Make sure you tell them that they have to dance to your kind of music and willingly to have veggies tray for snack with water.I need things to do on the weekends. I'm a fifteen year old teenage girl who loves sport, dancing and music
i was going through the same thing but i found out my friends are having the same prob. me and my friends go biking on trails in our area and the trails lead to restruants and shopping areas. you will have fun and not notice exercise shop and eat! it sux that your mom wont let you out explain that your older now and you will carry around a cell phone. check out local trails it is sooooooo much fun!
If you love all of these things, why are you bored? It doesn't sound like you need activities, it sounds like you need friends your age who do what you do. It would be positive peer pressure.
i play tennis n im 15 too but ne ways u shud start playing tennis often n get a bit of running or jogging in the morning n also if u like dance then get some areobic dance workout or somtin....n it sounds like u need ppl to do it wit u u hav plenty of thing to do u;ll find some ppl
Since you like sports - do athletic stuff. Shoot baskets, grab a friend, parent, sibling for a game of tennis, go for a run, roller blade, bike ride, swim, even get some girls together, play some music and dance. Anything that gets your heart pumping can be considered cardio exercise - even house/yard work.





As far as eating healthy - eat well-balanced meals with all the vitamins you need. Stop snacking when you are eating just because you feel like eating something. Eat only until you are satisfied, if you get hungry in an hour or two, have a small snack. Dont forget the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment