Monday, December 28, 2009

A question for all the teenage guys...Do guys only like me for my boobs?

Ok a ton of guys like me and i am pretty im not ugly but i have big boobs. Ive had bfs that have ended up only going out with me for them but will guys seriously just like me for that?A question for all the teenage guys...Do guys only like me for my boobs?
Yes most guys will, but there are a couple of guys, who are actually shy, who like girls for who they are, but ';hot'; teen girls like you would never fall for a shy guy, aren't I right?A question for all the teenage guys...Do guys only like me for my boobs?
Obviously there are alot of guys like that, which makes guys in general look really bad. I think you just have to work on who you pick as a boyfriend, stop looking for good looks and look for someone who makes you feel good %26amp; you feel comfortable with. Not someone who thinks you're hot but someone you thinks youre adorable, not the flirts, the gentlemens. Then again, you might not be into guys like that, which kinda sucks for you, cause you'll only go after the wrong ones.
yes majority guys, sometime u can't the guy mind unless u knw him for years. U are teenager so u still young so go for normal friends relationship unless this guy u like and its give u a very gd impression and feeling. Never give in too early to show u worth the 3 cents, if not game over. Gd luck!
Not all guys are pigs. Only most of them. And yes I just insulted myself saying that. But don't give up hope you'll find a good guy. I promise.
yes. guys are dumb and sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment