Thursday, December 31, 2009

Im a teenage boy, what is the best way to tone my biceps and triceps?

im about 165 pounds and 5 foot 10 inches tall. whats the best way to tone my biceps and triceps fastIm a teenage boy, what is the best way to tone my biceps and triceps?
Keep in mind that if you want to tone your arms, do 3-4 sets of about 12-15 repetitions.


For your biceps, do the concentartion curl, barbell curl, standing dumbbell curl, and preacher curl.


For your triceps, do the close-grip bench press and the french press.


If you don't have a clue on how to do these exercises, look them up on google or something. I'm sure you'll find pictures that will guide you through it.


Above all, do not do these exercises on a daily basis. Your arms need time to relax and rest, so take days off, or better yet, work out your legs.


You can also do a few chest and shoulder exercises that will work a few fiber muscles of your biceps and triceps.


You should set aside one day every week for pushups. What I typically do is about 20 sets of 12-13 pushups.


Good luck.Im a teenage boy, what is the best way to tone my biceps and triceps?
Triceps are easy. Tricep curls with a dumbell. That muscle will carve up very quickly.





The biceps, you should do a comination of preacher curls, isolation curls and barbell curls.





In addition, push-ups and pull ups will help lengthen the muscle.
Workout? Duh
Nothing will really work that fast but in order to tone any part of your body, you use low weights and a lot of repetitions. So basically if you normally rep. 8 x 3 sets use lower weights and change to about 10~20 x 3 sets.
Doing curls w/weights. BUT get professional help to be sure you're doing them correctly. You can injure yourself if you don't know proper procedure.
Yeah.





I myself am a teenage boy.





My gym instructor told me to pump in more muscles by doing biceps curl since I have not fully grown.





Also I did the triceps exercise but I can't remember its name...





Anyway,check this site to see how to get your body ripped.These are for beginners like me and you :D





http://rippednaturalbodybuilding.com/nat鈥?/a>





Try surfing the site.It is quite a nice site.
push ups, and pull ups, they both do different muscles

No comments:

Post a Comment