Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some good DS games for a teenage girl?

I'm 16 years old and my favourite games are Animal Crossing and the Sims for PC :)What are some good DS games for a teenage girl?
I'm a twenty year old girl and a big fan of the DS and Animal Crossing and the Sims!





Some games I have for my DS are:


Zelda: Phantom Hourglass


Final Fantasy III, IV, and Ring of Fates


Mario Party


Mario 64 (for DS!)


Mario Kart


Elite Beat Agents


Phoenix Wright


Tetris DS!


Brain Age


Kirby - Canvas Curse


The World Ends With You (Love this one!)





Oh and I also suggest Harvest Moon! It's quite a bit like Animal Crossing : ) I probably have about 45 DS games. I'm quite the fanatic. Good luck to you finding a game you enjoy!





P.S. If you like puzzles, I highly suggest Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Really fun : )What are some good DS games for a teenage girl?
My top ten would be..





1. Tetris


2. Doodlehex


3. Mariokart


4. Mario 64


5. Mr Slime


6. Pokemon (any of the series)


7. Pet Alien


8. Nintendogs


9. Need for speed


10. Solitaire





I would have to say that my fave is definitely tetris... Awesome and classic game. Im 17 by the way. I have an r4 and they make life a lot easier.. i have 79 games on my ds :P





Have fun! P.s. I recommend pokemon pearl.. and also Rubiks puzzle world is a good game if you have a good quality touch screen.. (mines a bit too scratched to play properly)





Good Luck.. NINTENDO FTW
Here is my sis' games on the ds ^^ I love them all personally :D she's 14 now ^^





- Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass


- Harvest Moon DS Cute and Island of Happiness


- Elite Beat Agents and Taiko no Tatsujin DS ( drum master ), Rhythm Paradise


- Cooking and Gardening Mama


- Pokemon Platinum and Pearl


- All Phoenix Wright series and Apollo Justice


- Hotel Dusk and Time Hollow


- Dementium The Ward


- Princess Debut and Nintendogs


- New Super Mario Bros., Wario Ware Touched, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Kart


- Luminous Arc, Izuna 1 %26amp; 2, Ninja Gaiden


- Animal Crossing : Wild World, MCF: Millionheir, Brain Age


- Lost in Blue 2, Diner Dash


- Trauma Center 1 %26amp; 2





They're all great games in my opinion ^^
i recommend barbie
  • wrinkles
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment