Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it normal for a teenage male to hate his stepdad for no reason?

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that that means he's gayIs it normal for a teenage male to hate his stepdad for no reason?
Yes! I apsolutly hate my step mom, she is just a coniving B*T*H excuse my french but she is. She is so controlling over my dad I didnt even get to see him or fathers day and shes just so ignert. My dad has 3 kids with her and me with my mom. I dont live with my dad but I did for two months and I couldnt stand it. That crazy ***** had me commited because I wouldnt listen and then had my dad like flip the hell out because they were releasing me from the hospital and they told him I am not to be there, im fine and he apsolutly lost it. My aunt had to come get me because I refused to go back. He did this when I was 16 and he threw me up against the door and hit me in the head like a moron and I had a huge gash on my face and they got children and youth involved. I told them it wasnt nessisary but if I didnt talk to them I would have never got to move back to my moms. I hated it at my dads because of that crazy phsyco. The only reason why I moved to my dads is because my mom lost her job and could no longer support me really. Are electric got shut off so I moved to my dads and it was harible. Had to go to a new school and everything. But thank god two months later moved back and I am stopped talking to my dad for a while but now we are talking again but I dont go to his house, we have to go out to eat n stuff to c one another because her n I cant stand one another.Is it normal for a teenage male to hate his stepdad for no reason?
Yep. This is quite common, even if the step dad didn't do anything hurtful on purpose to his new step son. It is a dominance challenge that underlies alot of male egos. The son sees the new guy in moms life as a threat because he is replacing the son as the head of the house so to speak.





If you are the new step father, my advice is to start slow. Don't push him too hard and be fair. At the same time, if he does something outright disrespectful make sure you voice your opinion to him in front of his mother so he knows you aren't being sneaky and doing it behind her back.





If you are the step son, try to understand that noone will ever replace you in your mother's eyes. Yes she has a new man in her life, but try and give him a chance. No he isn't your real Dad but that doesn't mean he can't play a part in your life.





Good luck!
yes, it is normal for any teenager to hate any authority figure in their household... mother, father, stepparents, etc. Trust me in a few years your feelings will change.
yes because the step dad is kid of like a stranger to family and he probaly dosnt fit in with the rest of the family and the same thing happens to teenage girls its more harder for girls then boys
yeah its like a 'you just come into my life and i dont like it' kinda thing, i used to hate my mums boyfriend because he used to boss us about and he wasnt our dad lol but its much easier if you try and get along :) good luck x
Sure. Even if the teen never knew his biological dad, its tough accepting a stranger into your life. The dad should make efforts to learn more about the son, and vice versa.
there is always a ';reason'; to hate. It is usually the fault of the hater than the hated.
yeah its normal because some guys take it as a threat having another male figure. and some guys don't like thinking there mom is hooking up with some else besides their dad.
yea i been there i guess its just the fact that he's not your dad and he's with your mother..but 4 some strange reason when they try to be a father figure it makes you either madder lol but i hope yall get along
Yes espicially a weed smoking maniac.
no! maybe u feel that he's imposing or trying to take ur dad's place, but theres no way u could ';hate'; someone for no reason.
Best Answer:Depends
yes
yes...he feels upset that his dad is being replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment