Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I feel like i'm not having the fun getting in trouble teenage life i should?

- i'm 14 years old


-how can i make my life more fun


-how in the world can i make friends that like to have fun and would understand what i'm trying to mean


-do u think i would have fun teenage years in private school?boarding high school?public high school?I feel like i'm not having the fun getting in trouble teenage life i should?
im 15 and barely allowed out, its no fun... so what i try and do is sneak out.. it feels awesome!! i go to a private school, so there are lots of rules which me and my best friend love breaking, and we have a lot of fun and never get caught! theres not much more i can do other than that that thoughI feel like i'm not having the fun getting in trouble teenage life i should?
Hi Taylor.





I actually mentor a lot of teens your age. If you would like to contact me, I could do online mentoring. No phone calls, please.





I think that you need to find out what your natural abilities are and act upon them. Do you have any talents or any that could be developed? Once you get yourself together and focus on making yourself busier or ';better';, you'll be full of self-confidence and people will draw to you naturally.





bridgetspace@hotmail.com
Let me tell you. I'm basically 24 now and I look back and boy oh boy did I miss out. Live it up and party. Don't let it affect your schooling, but by that I mean don't fail. Do good enough to get into college, but don't try and 4.0 that stuff.
public school ur free bein n them other schools r like ur parents watchin u
  • wrinkles
  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment