Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i get rid of teenage spots ?

Im 12 years old and i have LOADZ of spots.


Mainly between my eyebrows, on my nose and above my eyebrows.


There so annoying


i just want them to go away and then they go all red on my face and i dont know what they are but there not acne. there just spots and when i pop them white stuff comes out and then they go red but even if i dont pop them they go red.


HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM ????How do i get rid of teenage spots ?
Murad products saved my life- i went from having acne so bad that it looked like my cheeks were made of raw ground beef- now i have amazingly clear skin without scars and i actually get compliments on how good my skin looks sometimes- it didnt dry me out or make my face feel like i was burning off- it actually smelled good and fresh and it feels great- like i said a total lifesaver...Murad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment