Monday, December 28, 2009

Teenage boys: would you go out with a girl who was HEAVEIR then you?

I am doing a health paper, and I'm curious :)


I know, typically, guys are a bit heavier then girls.


But, guys ( ages 13-20 ) or close the there, would you mind going out with a girl who was, say, 30+ pounds heavier then you?


Even if she wasn't obese, she was just pretty overweight, would you care? Why/ why not?Teenage boys: would you go out with a girl who was HEAVEIR then you?
I am 6'1.5'; and I weigh 125 and have a 28 inch waist, so I do not think that many girls would weigh less than me or would be ';proportionately smaller'; if you know what I mean. But to answer your question, I would date a girl who had up to 32'; hips approx. 30 waist. But also she could be heavier, but she would have to be taller than average like 5'11'; at least.Teenage boys: would you go out with a girl who was HEAVEIR then you?
I weigh 168 so i can't imagine a girl 30+ pounds heavier than not being obese. So i would date a girl that heavy. But if she is overweight i would date, she needs to have an engaging personality and being really cute is always a plus.


Why? Male ego i guess and some amount of shallowness. Attraction in guys is more complicated than you think. In the ones not just looking for a one time fling that is. I wouldn't date the perfect 10 who's a betch just like i wouldn't date
the main thing that matters is personality, then you weigh that up with attractiveness. But personality is the main thing, i wouldnt care if a girl weighed more or less than me.





but preferably less, becuase nicer body imo
no I would not.
i wouldn't care it all depends on how she is on the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment