Monday, December 28, 2009

Make up styles for a teenage girl?

I'm sixteen, tall, with olive skin, high cheekbones, and dark hair and eyes. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm in desperate need of help, as I have no judgement at all in these matters. If it helps, I usually dress in a tight t-shirt and jeans.Make up styles for a teenage girl?
whatever you do, not TOO Much. you dont wanna look like theres a mask painted on. try under eyeliner and a neutral eyeshadow. if you dont NEED powder or concealer desperately then dont use it. and lip gloss of course :)Make up styles for a teenage girl?
simple n nice is the key. get some mascara,blush %26amp; lipgloss %26amp; you`re all set!
look towards mod fashion star Twiggy Lawson
A bronze-y eyeshadow and light eyeliner/black mascara.


DO NOT try lipstick unless you want to spend an hour trying to get it off when you don't like it. Lip gloss is deffo but I wouldn't do actual foundation, especially if you're going to school every day. Lemme know how that works.
same as me...except im short...but i love using my cover up (mac) and then adding a really light rose color blush(aveda) and dusting butterfly dust over it(aveda) across my cheekbones and around the ';c'; curve of my face and then using the butterfly dust as the base for my eye make up ....then taking a dark brown eyeshadow(mac) and then making tiny circles at the end of my eyes...it makes a really pretty matted look then blending the brown in while taking it slightly to the creases of my eye....then take a dark brown (tracks works really good...its like a liquid but its a matty type...mac) eye liner and only apply to top lid...apply lots of mascara ...volumnous works good from loreal....i always get compliments on my eye lashes...





this darkens your eyes and brings out the color....and your skin looks modelish when using the butterfly dust...i love it...


this isnt really a natural look but it looks good with a casual look
Dark eyes always look good in plums and purples. Just dont make the mistake of caking on your make up and putting on layers of eyeliner, cause it looks bad. just keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment