Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is this fat for a teenage girl?

I am 16 years old, about 165 cm and weigh 56 kg. Is this fat for a girl my age? All I see when I look in the mirror is a huge blob so other people's opinions would be appriciated.Is this fat for a teenage girl?
No, it is not fat.





When I was 16, I was 4cm taller than you %26amp; 10Kg heavier.


I wasted so much effort trying to cover up in baggy tops %26amp; dieting.





Now I'm a bit older, I now realize I was at a healthy weight %26amp; the feeling of being fat was all in my mind.





Ignore all the peer-pressure %26amp; learn to appreciate your body for what it is, because not everybody was meant to look the same.Is this fat for a teenage girl?
Im 5'5 and i weigh 59.5 kg.


i feel the same as you..


i feel like the fat girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment