Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why are teenage boys such jerks? Why are they mean? ?

I didn't do anything! they always get onto me when i didn't do anything wrong to them! ugh!Why are teenage boys such jerks? Why are they mean? ?
Because they are childish pigs who have not yet grown up and learned how to treat ladies.


I wouldn't take any ish from them if I were you...Just disregard them.


Why are teenage boys such jerks? Why are they mean? ?
I've looked this up quite a few times. Many boys can be huge jerks when they are trying to impress society. We look at men as being strong, brave, and loyal. But lots of teenage boys are all over the place, because their age causes a bunch of ';stuff'; to make them angry, sad, or really rude. They're just like teen girls, but are trying harder to look like the older people around them.





They can sometimes act like jerks because of this. =0
I'm sorry to tell you this but it might be you're fun to get onto. They pick on you when they're bored because they like watching you angry, get annoyed or laughing while being bullied. Although I'm not a boy, but I pick on girls sometimes because they are fun to be done so for no better reason. I don't pick up on the girls who will pinch me back or show me only dark faces or cry because that isn't fun at all ( Unless someone likes SM). Whatcha gotta do is try don't treat things so seriously and you can get onto them back sometimes ( AS ENTERTAINMENT RATHER THAN REVENGE)
well... lets face it ... they are guys... and they are teenagers... they are hitting puberty and are being really immature about it. They can't handle themsleves let alone thinking about others and if they are complete jerks... then they they are not worth bothering to think about.. move on from them for a while and wait for them to grow up and realise how jerky they were... then they will be sorry.... when you are a successful and talented polite young lady and they are wishing they were more like you. I am sure there are some perfectly nice guys out there... somewhere??!! xxx
It's puberty. They'll be ok once they...um...well...I'm not sure when it happens, but eventually, they ease up. I'm still going through mine. I can't grow a goatee to save my life and I'm in my late 20's.
You sound so negative. Those boys will grow up eventually.....





You can't expect a 16 - 20 year old guy to take anything seriously. Some of them grows up fast and some never do.
Some aren't jerks, I for one am not. I was raised in a respectful household and I carry this with me everywhere. Some sadly do not, just ignore them, they're not worth your time at all.
because it's their nature to be jerks.
tell me about it
Your attitude might be the reason
Not all of us are jerks. Only 99.9% of us.
Believe in me, they'll mature in time!
some think being bad or mean is cool or fun. they will change, when they become grown up
cuz they are horndogs
don't worry. They'll mature in time and treat you like a lady =]

No comments:

Post a Comment