Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do parents with teenage children, still have sex?

What do you do when you overhear your parents?Do parents with teenage children, still have sex?
Ha yes, I'm 21 and married now, but when I was living at home they sure did, I didn't hear it but they would talk about it right infront of my brother and I. I feel bad for my poor brother, he's still there lol!Do parents with teenage children, still have sex?
Turn your stereo or television up loud enough that you can't hear them, and so that they here you. That way they know that you can hear them (trust me, we don't want to be heard). So, the next time they will be quieter or wait until the house is empty. And if they continue to be heard after all that.....they don't care to be heard. And if they don't care that they're heard, leave the house or put on your I pod and turn it up LOUD!
Yikes....of course they still have sex, but they aren't being very considerate of your feelings if you can overhear.....maybe mention it to your mother.....she will be embarrassed and likely they will be more quite.





If you are too embarrassed to talk to your mom about it, just put your ear-buds in if you hear anything.
Yes, they do.


If you hear them, move to a different part of the house for a while and realize that you're actually really lucky to have parents that are in a healthy loving relationship.
Of course parents still have sex. Sex is an important aspect of a healthy marriage. Even grandparents still have sex.





If you overhear them having sex, just turn your ipod on and put your ear buds in.
Yes, of course they do! Parents need it too...lol! If you overhear them, you turn up the TV, radio, or go to the other side of the house, or put the pillow over your ears...I don't know, I, thankfully, never overhead my parents!
Of course we have sex! Sex is an important part of a healthy relationship.





I suspect most teens would be grossed out by hearing thier parents have sex. I also suspect most parents make a point of not being loud enough to be heard.
what a foolish question, of course they do!


if its a real issue mention it to them. maybe they think youre asleep.


maybe sleep with the tv or radio on quietly.
my darling,you're suppose to be happy why because they still have their sexual life very alive.and should be proud of it instead of being ashame.
yes....... and when the baby is sleeping in our bed....and our teen is out...... we do it in her bed! ha ha ha ha (joking) but yes we do it still
My parents get it more than I do these days!!
wow...you are very naive indeed.
Yes we do





SteveC

No comments:

Post a Comment