Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm a teenage guy who wants messy, spiky hair?

I want messy spiky hair. My hair has to stay short otherwise it looks bad. Help?I'm a teenage guy who wants messy, spiky hair?
Try FX or ICE Gel, It works wonders :DI'm a teenage guy who wants messy, spiky hair?
well..just roll out of bed!
try bedhead
experiment with gel and a touch of hair spray





put gel in your hair, let it dry a little bit, and rub your fingers through it
I used to have that kind of hair... use a lot of gel (experiment with different brands) and hair spray to hold it in place.
spike it up with gel
use got2b spiking glue, it rocks.
try a little spritz the black folk kind i use one called isoplus spritz super hold. I tried using the ones for white hair but find with hair that is course it holds better and is not flaky or sticky like other brands. My co-worker who is Asian with very very flat and fine hair uses it now since I told her about and she loves it she wares her hair spiked and flipped it does not make your hair look wet or greasy all the time like gel tends to do. It will spike short hair and it holds like the Hoover Damn !!!
Dont wash your hair or just wash it with water - thats what i do, most people hate it but i love it so its kewl. I used to gel my hair but it made me lose a lot of hair in the wash anyway yeah, gel works.
the best spiking products are bed head and got2beglued. i recommend got2beglued personally, it holds a lot longer.
messy spiky hair sounds good. what's the problem?
use gel, or mousse and your hair should become messy and spikey

No comments:

Post a Comment