Saturday, January 9, 2010

How many teenage mothers do you know?

I keep seeing younger and younger girls having children. Some as young as 13 and 14. I just wanted to know is it something you have noticed?How many teenage mothers do you know?
The other day I went to Walmart and this lady had a baby in her arms, I stop to look at him because my little girl wanted to see him. The lady started to make small conversation and all of a sudden she said: ';This is not my baby, though, that's the mama';, and pointed a this girl who didn't look older than 12!!! I was in shock...How many teenage mothers do you know?
None that I know of. The schools try to protect and educate kids and do the jobs that parents seem to fail at. It's such an embarrassment firstly and foremost.





Who else do you want to blame when your kids are just 13 and 14? Seen it with my own eyes what unattended kids can do. Some parents help create the mess their kids get into and these kids know just how to manipulate them so they get their way too.
I see so many of these youngsters having babies every day in my travels. I personal know, thru my nephew, 11 that are ages 14 to 17 unmarried and most well, I just do not see the maturity there for caring for or raising a baby.





Because I am raising my six year old grandson with medical problems, I meet so many grandparents that are raising their grandchildren instead of doing things I was told when I was younger that I could look forward to at the age I am now.





But, I can honestly say, I would not change my situation, I am blessed in my own right.
I don't know any at the moment. not personally anyway. but I have noticed that kids are having babies way too young.
I actually know 4, and that is 4 too many,,,,,
I notice that there seem to be too many here in Yahoo Answers asking delinquent questions.





I don't understand why they want a baby so young, only to have their mother or grandparents take care of it.
Well im in high school and many girls are getting pregnant. According to a notice we got in february from the nurse, there were 22 girls who were pregnant. Of those 22 girls i knew 5. Thats way to many. For all the girls who plan on ';being'; with a guy:


(in the words of my friend) ';Dont be silly, wrap his willy...'; lol!.............
I know 1 teenage mom she's a really good friend of mine :)
  • makeup hair
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment