Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who knows were I could find any good teenage love poems?

I really enjoy poetry and I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that there is some good poems about teenage love please help me out...thank you ahead of time for all of your responses!!Who knows were I could find any good teenage love poems?
www.100-poems.com/poems/teen/. There 100 poems .Who knows were I could find any good teenage love poems?
well to me i just look down deep in my heart here's a poem i wrote for my boyfriend


our love will not depart


cause are love is to strong to strong to rip apart


so i will love you as much as you love me for ever we always be
this are all my friend's poem she wrote


http://www.bebo.com/aprilsfavourites


she has many about love and since she is a teenager...
The song teenage wasteland
TeenInk.com :)





You can read them and even vote for ones you like. :-D
teenage love - is there such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment