Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm a teenage girl,is it normal for my hormones to be raging?

I just entered high school and I have never felt like this,when I see my guy friends that I like ,I hug them and I like the feeling,sounds weird but yeah,I LIKE touching them like not ''oh yeah I wanna have sex''but I want to hold them and touch them,is it normal?I'm a teenage girl,is it normal for my hormones to be raging?
yeah it is.


dont worry about itI'm a teenage girl,is it normal for my hormones to be raging?
sure unless ur not wierd avout it
yes it is normal your hormones get very active..


but dnt let pressure get the best of you
it just means you want a boyfriend. i felt that way too- like you need to be close to all your guy friends. just hang out with them more and the feeling will gradually go away as you get used to being around so many guys in your 'hormonal state'
Yes. Just try to control yourself. From experience, I know having sex too early can be emotionally damaging. I didn't believe the warnings at first, but I hope others will.
Yes. I think Im the same way but yeah.
yah, my dad used to say : Those poor little girls and at that age they got hot pants'; '; they are gonna get in trouble'; I feel so bad for them....
  • makeup hair
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment