Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why do, like, teenage girls use 'like' in so many of their sentences?

I'm very curious, as its so often in today's society. Sarcastic answers are also permitted!





Thanks in advance. 10 points for best answer.Why do, like, teenage girls use 'like' in so many of their sentences?
It's a good fill in word for me and it's also like one of those words that I just there like the one I JUST said :)


Adults also use the word ';like'; it's not just teenage girls :)Why do, like, teenage girls use 'like' in so many of their sentences?
I marked this, like interesting, because like you know, all the girls like will read it and like talk about it with like their friends and like try to like figure it out.





Actually my daughters ( one more than the other) will actually talk this way, I am trying to break them of the habit. I starred your question in hopes one of them would answer it.
well, i'm a teenage girl but i just hate it when the preps use ';like'; after every freakin word!


how i talk: hey. how's it goin?


prep talk: like, OMG! like, how are you? i'm like fantastic!!!!!!!


so as you can see, not all teenage girls say like all the time... although those preppy little dramas who shop at hollister (oh brother what a dumb store!) pretty much rule my school. i'd like to be homeschooled.


they give people like me a bad name. and there's gotta be someone to put those preps in their place... %26gt;:)
It's ';like'; a lack of ';like'; up bringing...

No comments:

Post a Comment