Thursday, April 29, 2010

Best facial products for teenage skin?

I have quite spotty and dry skin.


Are there any really good washes or moisturizers that you have used that are a miracle?Best facial products for teenage skin?
Neutrogena (very good because it doesn't have crappy chemicals in it)


Proactive (kinda expensive though)


Clearsil


Clean %26amp; Clear


Ambi (great for people with colored skin)


=)Best facial products for teenage skin?
I like proactive, but honestly a cheaper product that works great is Neutrogena oil free acne wash... you can also pick up some benzoil peroxide over the counter in the pharmacy (just ask the pharmacist). Benzoil peroxide 10% will zap any blemishes and zits. Make sure you moisturize use Olay they have great products.
I can't promise this will work for you, but I've found a combination I'm pretty happy with.





I use Clean %26amp; Clear benozoyl peroxide wash, 10 %.


and then I use a scrub by Soap %26amp; Glory (at Target) called Flake Away.





I like both products a lot.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub for your face. It exfoliates and leaves your face feeling baby soft. I'd recommend to anyone looking for soft, flawless skin.
i use this one by la roche posay or something like that





http://www.laroche-posay.com/index.aspx


it's amazing.
proactive! i love it i have teenage skin too!
Proactiv


Arbonne C
acnefree or arbonne





proavtive is expensive and doesn't work as good
Tee tree Oil.


TCP.


These are very good at removing spots, fast.
Proactiv is great, but it's a litle pricy. So, my second choice would be clean%26amp;clear (:
DONT LISTEN TO HER DONT GET PROACTIVE that made my skin sooo dry use cetaphil ..i think thats how u spell it lol
  • makeup hair
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment