Thursday, April 29, 2010

Please help a beginning teenage driver?

Yea Im just starting driving for the first time and im 16.The instructor said I need addirional help but I dont know. When I was driving around the course i rarely knock over the cones. I dont think I have problems but it makes me seem like im the worse driver ever and Im an intelligent guy.Please help a beginning teenage driver?
In California - you take a written test %26amp; earn a ';learner's permit'; which allows you to drive behind the wheel as long as you're with a licensed adult (over the age of 25) - this gets you lots of ';behind the wheel'; -time to learn to get comfortable on the road.





Have your parents let you drive yourself to school (with them in the car) and just learn to be comfortable behind the wheel. If you need to - ask your parents to help you pay for a ';driving school'; in your area.Please help a beginning teenage driver?
When I first learned to drive, I used to practice in large, empty parking lots, such as at community colleges or big shopping malls, on Sunday mornings. Slowly drive around the access roads, turn into the parking areas and practice turning, stopping and slow speed driving with almost no danger of hitting anyone. As you gain confidence with your ability to control a car, you can drive a bit faster, then go out onto streets with one of your parents, who can take you on less-traveled roads, and gain more experience in real traffic.





Driving is all about confidence in your own skills.





Check out Car Talk's Safe Driving Zone for some good tips. The more knowledge you can acquire, the better driver you will become.


Common sense for cars, delivered with a sense of humor.]





Good luck.
When learning to drive, there is no substitute for healthy doses of experience. Do you have a parent or other responsible adult who can take you out to practice? When my kids were learning to drive, I had them drive us everywhere we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment