Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you think your teenage daughter would come and ask your advice before going on birth control?

No, she wont. Even if she thought that maybe she should..all her friends will be going there without telling their parents and she will probably go with them..and just do it because it is what everyone else is doing, so she thinks it is right. You have to tell her your advice, I don't think she will come to you. But that is in general..she could be different.Do you think your teenage daughter would come and ask your advice before going on birth control?
yes, they would. We have open lines of communication and we have had the talk about it . I honestly don't want to see it happen but as a parent you know it's going to happen sometime. Becoming an adult means acting like you got a little common sense too. I have already crossed one hurdle of my daughter wanting to have sex but she changed her mind because instead of freaking out( like I was on the inside). I went and spoke to a counselor and then together we talked to a counselor.Do you think your teenage daughter would come and ask your advice before going on birth control?
I never did that is for sure. But sex wasn't talked about in my home, ever!!
I hope that she asks her mom.





that would suck for me if she did.
well i'm 17, and wouldn't go to my mother for birth control, first i would be embaressed! and second I would be afraid she would give out and shout at me for even thinking about sex at my age!


My friends mother put her straight on the pill as soon as she turned 16.
Depends on their age.
since the time i saw the video of a baby being born in school


(12yo but obviously wasnt sexually active) my mom told me ';if you ever need birth control tell me, i wont judge or anything, and if u cant, planned parent hood is there and its free';








always let them know ull be there to talk about it


its better to be on it and not use it that preggers
I only have sons but harkening back to my teen years, no, I didn't and wouldn't have asked my mom, just went to Planned Parenthood with a friend.
If I had one I would hope she would come to me. I was unable to bring it up with my mom because she was such a b*tch about everything regarding sex. One time I had a bad UTI and I really wanted to get antibiotics because it was the worst one I'd ever had and I hadn't slept at all the night before because it hurt so much. She flipped out, accused me of having sex, or that it was all my fault because I occasionally wear thongs, then she went on a tirade about drugs, and for the big finale she accused me of being a lesbian. All because I had a UTI from a bubble bath I'd taken three nights before. You can understand why I would be unable to bring it up with my mother, even though every time I got my period I would vomit several times and pass out at least once. When I turned 18 I went to Planned Parenthood and got on the pill without my mother's knowledge, not because I wanted to have promiscuous sex, but because I wanted to be safe rather than sorry should I choose to have sex, and also because I wanted to be able to live through my monthly.
I would hope so. As long as you maintain a good relationship and she can trust you.
I hope she would. And at this point (she is almost 7), she is very good about telling me about EVERYTHING that is going on with her - even things I don't particularly think I ';need'; to know. I am trying to handle the TMI (too much information) properly now so that she won't feel awkward about it if she ever gets to the point that she does want birth control.





I never would have told my mom though. She blew things out of proportion by either making me feel ashamed for telling her or by calling up her sister and sharing my business.
i hope she will. she's only one right now, but i'm planning on having a open honest relationship. i'd rather her talk to me about it then go out and do it without being protected and getting pregnant or worse.
No I don't think so. When I was a teenager, I went in for my first exam (I was probably 18) and the doctor just gave me birth control. I wasn't even sexually active. I didn't become active until I was 21.





That being said, I didn't even want my mom to know the doctor did that because then perhaps she'd THINK I was sexually active and I wasn't.





So, no... I don't think so.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment