Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good cologne for a teenage boy? guys would you like this?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get him. So any suggestions on a cologne that's not too cheap but not too expensive? maybe 40$-50 $





and guys, would you even like to recieve the gift of cologne from your girlfriend?





Good cologne for a teenage boy? guys would you like this?
i would love to get cologne for my bday, (all guys are different though) i dont think you can really go wrong w/ cologne though. But get ';Joop'; its around 30 to 40 dollars and smells really good, I always get alot of compliments when i wear it. (comes in a maroon/pink bottle)





PS. dont get him axe or tag, it is only good for what that other kid said, after gym or sth, a nice cologne isnt tag or axe, i hate itGood cologne for a teenage boy? guys would you like this?
i dunno... but i use TAG Midnight after gym class and girls love it....





or AXE Proximity Amber, they seem to love that too





but... wut also use is the one from American Eagle. =]





and usually my gf would give me a giftcard from like a video game store, ***** sporting goods, or sumtin... like my gf got me Madden 09 for for my bday cuz she knew i like football and love the game....





so whatever ur bf likes get him that
Go check a mall and find a one smell that you like and pick that one, i would also suggest a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment