Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where can i get the cheapest car insurance for my teenage son who has a rolling stop and a speeding tkt. in WA

He is 18 years old.


He is driving a 2000 Toyota Corolla


What all do I get on his insurance policy


Do I have him get his own policyWhere can i get the cheapest car insurance for my teenage son who has a rolling stop and a speeding tkt. in WA
Even at 18, if he lives at your address the chances are you can add him to your policy, which would be the cheapest alternative. Unfortunately, with his driving record there won't be a cheap policy.Where can i get the cheapest car insurance for my teenage son who has a rolling stop and a speeding tkt. in WA
If he's still living with you, it would probably be best to put him on your insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment