Thursday, April 29, 2010

I would like to find out what teenagers think of teenage mothers?

From what I've seen, teenagers are not practically, financially, or emotionally responsible enough to raise a baby. (let alone considering how they managed to get pregnant in the first place)


The other day in a bus interchange, is saw a teenage mum smack her baby in the face, and when her friend commented, she said ';It was his fault, he wont shut up!';





Although... a friend of mine was married and had a baby girl at 19, and she is a wonderful mother. but she can barely be counted as a teenager.I would like to find out what teenagers think of teenage mothers?
Im sick of these f'ing questions putting teenage mothers down. You must have no life to sit here and critisize other people! ok? I am 16, haveing my baby when i am 17. Me and my babys daddy have full time jobs, vehicles, licence., apartment, and plenty of love a support! I dont see why you care about us having kids.. not all of us (me) are living on welfare just because we are ';teen mothers';. i will give my child all the love in the world plus more.I would like to find out what teenagers think of teenage mothers?
I am 14 and i think as long as they have support of your family then you will make a good mother just like an adult. Alsong as finace isnt a problem the baby will have all it needs.
I don't know if i find anything wrong with it. but i dont think teens that cant handle staying home taking care of a baby and doing things for the baby should have one. and if they think that the guy they are sleeping with is not going to be around if she gets pregnant i would even have sex with him. there is always a chance of getting pregnant even if you do use a condom. I don't think i girl that likes to party alot and cant even take care of her self should go out and have a baby.. i think thats just not right.. but i have some good friends that have babies and they are really good mothers.. one is 18 now but she was only 17 when she has the baby. and the other one is 16 and she is a really good mother. both of the daddies stayed with them and is helping out...
I think it depends on the person. most teens can't handle it. but i do have a friend that had a baby when she was 16 and she is the best mom. so i think it truly does depend on the person.
you really think you will get sensible answers. dont count on it.


remember they were all stupid enough to have unprotected sex probably a lot more than once.
Im 17 an a mom 2 b. . .there are loadsa teen pregnancys, bu like any aged person there are the good parents and bad parents. . . . .It doesnt matter on the age, weather ur a good mum or not!!!!





If the teen is mature enuff to look after her baby y not??? i dont mind teen mums personally bu am a mommy 2 be!!! lol xxxxx
i am a teenage mothers, i myself disapprove of it, my town is full of young chavs with kids that are like fashion accesories, i was silly and naive to continue my pregnancy, and advise all youngsters to abort or use contaception. i have also had an abortion so i know what its like, its not nice but if i hadnt done it i'd have a 1 and a half year old and a new born around now, im 19 and have enough to deal with without more kids
Eh...Well...My Mom turned 17 when she had me...It was about 3 motnhs after her 17th birthday that she did. I find realy ntohig wrong with it, as it is the persons choice. There is no law at all that says we can't breed by a certain age. We wouldn't get our periods so early if humans were designed for later-in-life reproduction. And the scary thing is now 8 and 9 year olds are starting to get theres...











Now, what you like the hear whats coming from my mind? The world is currently filled to the max and no one needs to make any more children for the next twenty yeqars or so. Because the world is so over populated and there is a very high demand for resources. We ripping apart the world very severly. Right now I stad on the same sex replation's side because I can agree that everyones breeding just for the hell of it. It disgusts me.





Buut, no eed to flame me for that, you can see today that is completely true.





I am agaist it as a child is the fun part of life.
Being completely honest. I mean completely. I tend to look down on them. That's not to say i think they're a bad person or that i don't respect them in some ways. But hte teen mothers I've met give up on other and ambitions and become just that a teen mother and nothing else. I guess I can't relate.


I suppose that I should respect their ability to be selfless and to dedicated thier life to another at such a young age. I don't think I could do it. I don't mean any offence to anyone thats just what I think. I cant say i'm all that proud of it. I like to think I open minded, but you cant be open minded about everything I guess.
I am a teen and i give teen mothers a whole lot of respect. They have a whole lot of responsibility and gain it in a short time. Being pregnant earlier in life isnt the end of the world, it infact is the start of your grown up life.
ive got a question for you how come all you little prostitots come on her every night crying about am i pregnant we dont know go see your docter if we were docters we would have better thigns to do than sit her and listen to you al,l wine do not take this as i am picking on you as i send this to all you dumb fucks who ask this question its getting old i know there are others who agree with me all though alot of them dont have the balls to tell you cuz they feel bad well i dont if you are scared you shouldnt have ever had sex talk to your parents then your docter then stop asking dumb questions on yahoo your wasting your points
teenage moms....hmm....im 15 n i no dat sum ppl younger dan me have babies....n i havent even been kissed yet.....well i think teenage moms must b respected as dey have so much courage to bring the baby out and take care of it...........but i really dot like the idea of bein a teen mom
Well I am a teen..yes and I mean i may be a teen mom soon.i dont know yet though, and I mean it depends on the teen mom for one thing..if she is a real H.O.E. den i mean i wont think much of her.dats her fault for fukin and blah blah blah but if she dont have a rep and she's pretty cool and she cums up preg. den i mean..i aint gon think down on her or wateva..we all make mistakes long as she dont abort that child...
Unfortunately I'm 16 and pregnant, so I cant be against, even though I was before I got pregnant.
definitally alot of credit to those teenage moms who have babies. most people and young couples struggle when they are young so dont worry about what anyone thinks. its how you think of yourself that really matters. my opinion of teenage moms [[as a 20yr old]] is that i give you all alot of credit cause i know i couldnt do it. [[no i've never been pregnant.]] dont let anyone judge you by your age either most couldnt do it. older adults that i have talked to even tell me that NO one is ready for a child until they have one. so be strong and dont let anyone judge you especially if they havent been in your shoes.
I am not a teenager........I am against teenage mothers, you should not be a kid and have a baby. It isn't fair on the baby
I am not a teen, but my step daughter became a mother shortly after turning 18. Despite the fact that she was a legal adult, and that she had graduated high school, she is now, at 20, still completely dependant on others.





College was shoved aside for working full time for minimum wage, and she has been fired from 9 jobs in the past two years because of excessive tardiness and not showing up for work, citing not being able to find a sitter.





She, along with other teen moms like her, has thrown a serious curve into her future by acting irresponsibly and having a child before she was really even capable of caring for herself.





Sadly, she hasn't learned from the experience. At 20, she's expecting her 2nd (a different father) in July, she is unemployed and living off taxpayer's $$$ .





My belief is that no one should bring a child into this world until they are 100% independant, fully finacially capable of taking care of themselves and their child, and mature enough to understand the full responsibility of parenthood.
I am a guy, but i think that they are some of the stupidest people out there, why, because life is short and there is so much more they could have done before getting pregnant. If they would wait another 5 to 8 years then they could experience so much more. I knew a 7th grader that was13 that was pregnant by a high schooler tha was 17. And she went around school bragging about it. Now at my school people were very stupid. And everybody thought it was awesome that she was pregnant. But they dont need to get pregnant until they are like 25. I dont plan on having kids until i ma around 25 to 30. I wnat to travel and see things before i have those kinds o fresposibilities.
You have yourself answered the question by writing ';be broad minded'; in your question itself. It clearly says what answer you want them to write.





Certainly not a good way of asking true opinions. Sorry to say this.
ok well I think that they have basically accelerated their life, like they have started earlier than most. I mostly view them as very responsible because all the teenage mothers I know are good mothers. I know everyone else says they are irresponsible but those are the ones that get abortions, come on people! I know a range of teenager mothers starting at age 14. Mexican girls, the most common teenage mothers, well that is more in our culture and it's not as 'outcast'. It is normal for a 15-year-old to get pregnant from her boyfriend and it is celebrated. If I saw a teenage mother on the street honestly I would say I am jealous that she has already started her family! The only thing is I am finishing my education so I have not had a baby, plus I would not be able to financially support it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment