Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to Break Up With A Girl, Dating 6+ Months. Teenage Relationship?

Ive tried a few times but i dont have the strength to do it. It is alot harder than i thought it would be. But i Want to be able to be a Man about it and do it and person. On the Phone or TXT is just plain Cowardly, Ive tried in person but i cant close the deal, How should i do it?How to Break Up With A Girl, Dating 6+ Months. Teenage Relationship?
I'm going throught the same thing... I've tried to break up with my boyfriend a few times but the words just...wont come out. it's so frustrating...


I plan to do it tomorrow though... I just have to remember that if I were in his possition, I wouldn't want to be led on to believe I still have feelings for him when I actualyl dont...


I just need to find the strength to say it!


And you do too... I don;t know how we're gonna do it but it's not fair to the others to lead them on anymore...


good luck to you!How to Break Up With A Girl, Dating 6+ Months. Teenage Relationship?
just keep in mind it's not fair to either of you to be in a relationship like this. after so many months, i think you should be strong and just do it in person. tell her you think she is awesome and you hope to stay friends, but you don't think the relationship is going to work out anymore (or if there is a particular reason for wanting to break up maybe add that). If you really really can't do it in person then at least do it on the phone. just don't do it over text or email.
well sorry babe but ur ****** be a man and be like its over but WHY DO U WANNA!!! what did she do.... just be nice about it tho

No comments:

Post a Comment